RevCascade offers 2 integration methods for Retailers: API and EDI. The pros and cons of each method depend on many factors, so if you're not sure which method is right for your business, let us know and we can discuss each option with you.
The following diagram describes the flow of data as it passes from Suppliers to Retailers, and vice versa.
To integrate with RevCascade, you must be able to complete the following workflow:
- RECEIVE Product Catalog information from RevCascade.
- RECEIVE Inventory information by Item or UPC from RevCascade.
- SEND Orders to RevCascade
- RECEIVE Shipments & Tracking Numbers from RevCascade (either directly or through a 3PL).
- RECEIVE Invoices from RevCascade (where applicable).
- SEND & RECEIVE Returns and Credits